1. Hong Kong Treble's Choir Association (the "Association")is a registered charitable organization. The Board of Directors is the supreme power body of the Association.
- To promote the development of Hong Kong children's and youth's choral singing and music education
- To elevate the standard of Hong Kong children's and youth's choral singing
- To strengthen and expedite choral music exchange between Hong Kong, China and other countries.
- Any person, who has interest in promoting children's and youth's choral singing, is welcome to join as individual member of the Association.
- All groups and associations are welcome to join the Association as Group Members*.
- Membership Fees:
Individual Member HKD250 per annum Current Individual Member HKD200 per annum Group Member HKD500 per annum Current Group Member HKD400 per annum
- All members have the priority to participate in ALL activities/functions organised by the Association.
- The Association is entitled to accept donations and arrange any kinds of activities to raise fund to support its expenditure.
- Individual and group members will receive (by post) every issue of "Treble Voice", the Association Journal; and (by email or post) information of all events/activities/functions organised by the Association (accurate postal/email address has to be provided).
- The Association is entitled to publish the names of all members in its Association Journal "Treble Voice" and exploit the members' information for the promotion of music education.
- Membership is valid from 1 October to 30 September of the following year.
*In principle, all individuals belonging to the group who is a group member of the Association have the priority to participate in the activities/events/functions organised by the Association, whilst subject to the regulations of each activity/event/function.